AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sony G70 Remote - RM-PJ1000

544 views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  Gatherer 
#1 ·
Does anyone have these in stock? I've searched quite a bit and have not found any.

#2 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by Phil Smith
Does anyone have these in stock? I've searched quite a bit and have not found any.
The RM-PJ1000 is no longer available from Sony. The replacement is the RM-PJ1001, which does everthing the 1000 does plus a little more, but the extra features are not useable by the G70 or D50 that both came with the RM-PJ1000.

Bruce

#3 ·
Thanks Bruce! I found them. They're $400 MSRP with little discount. A RM-PJ1000 recently sold on ebay for less than $15, so I may wait and see if I can get a deal. If I don't have any luck, I guess I'll throw down on a new one.

#4 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by Phil Smith
Thanks Bruce! I found them. They're $400 MSRP with little discount. A RM-PJ1000 recently sold on ebay for less than $15, so I may wait and see if I can get a deal. If I don't have any luck, I guess I'll throw down on a new one.
Phil,

You can buy it from Sony online for $299.

Bruce

#6 ·
Phil,

Brlow is the link to Sony

http://servicesales.sel.sony.com/

Just enter in the part number - RM-PJ1001

I made a mistake, it's not $299., it's $295.00, that's $105. off the MSRP

Bruce

#8 ·
Thanks for the link Bruce. I have it bookmarked.

Gatherer. Thanks for letting me know! I really like to see if I can find one cheap on eBay first. If I don't find something in the next couple of weeks I'll get in touch with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.