Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I have a Sony GDM-FW900 HDTV monitor display with a 15pin VGA input as well as a 5 cable BNC input. I want to know if I will be able to connect my monitor to an XBox to view full HDTV resolution. Will XBox have a 15pin HD video out for pc monitors? If not, is there any way I can use my GDM-FW900 with XBox?

Thanks,

Kia

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Unfortunatly Keydigital has discontinued their component to VGA transcoder. I've been looking at the IScan Pro and have noticed it has 3 video inputs (one being component) as well as a 15pin VGA output. Would I be able to send high definition broadcasts via a set top box or HD material from XBox, through the component input on the IScan Pro, and output a true 1920x1080 HDTV signal to my GDM-FW900?. I know my monitor can handle the resolution since its capable of going well beyond HDTV specs. What I'm worried about is if the HD signal will degrade from passing through the IScan Pro just for the VGA out option to my monitor. Was keydigital the only manufacturer to produce component to VGA transcoders? Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Kia

·
Registered
48 Posts
Yes I am looking for something like this as well.

I have 1 Progresive Component input on my Sony HK57XBR10W and I need a switch for at least 4 to 6 HC Components and a VGA to Component converter.

Any ideas?????

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.