AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sony has eveidentally reduced the price on the Grand Wega $1000 to $6,999. Its marked down at Crutchfield and Circuit City.

I think they are feeling the competitive pressure or they are anticipating new sets in August with DVI etc.

·
Registered
30 Posts
From what I was told through a local dealer here (he wasn't pushing the GW, he was pushing the Mits), they haven't moved a single GW out of the store, though they are fairly new he still maintained that from what he was told, product wasn't moving as Sony expected it would.

Strange though cause I am drawn toward that thing everytime I walk in there. It screams at me to buy it, but I already went with the 73" Mits...but not from him...some other dealer.

·
Registered
82 Posts
$7000 on a TV...sigh, someday....hahah. I can sense my arse getting wider from trying to get the most from my investment LOL :D

Those grand WEGA's are sweet looking, no doubt.

·
Registered
13,771 Posts
They are currently too expensive. And 99% of the consumers out there have no clue what burnin is, so they won't even know what this set's biggest plus is.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I was just at Jerrys in Phoenix. The rep there said the GW was just reduced $2000 this week and they had the set lised at $5999

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.