AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a big problem with audio/video sync problems with KRMA and KDVR. Using a Sony HD-100, the audio runs about a second or two ahead of the video. I tried two different HD-100 boxes with the same result. Anybody else have this problem?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I just thought it might be worth adding that I do not have this problem when using a Panny TU-HDS20 box.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
I had the hd100, I didn't experience lip sync problems on KRMA or KDVR. KMGH usually has lip sync problems. I returned the HD-100 and kept my DTC-100 because I couldn't get KMGH with the HD-100. I think holding the down and the menu or select button resets the unit. You might want to try this.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I went to Soundtrack over the weekend and they now have their HD100 set up. They are not having any lip sync problem. Is it possible that I tried two deffective units? I might see if I can borrow their display unit to see if it works at my house. BTW, the guy at Soundtrack was quite surprised that I was able to pick up KMGH. It seems that they cannot pull that station in. I live very close to the Soundtrack at Bowles and Wadsworth.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I have the same problems. I had no such problems with the DST-3000, it picked up all the locals at 100%. The stupid Sony only gets a couple at 80-90% now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.