AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I notice the HD 100 has a VGA out. I have a VGA input on my Plasma. I am unable to get any picture, HD or standard, using this output, only using component. Can the HD 100 output HD thru it's VGA? The other confusing thing is all of the options I have using the output select. Where should it be set? Thanks Eric

·
Registered
128 Posts
I use the VGA connection for my FPTV. Use the button on the front panel lower left cornet for Output Selection. Push it until the front panel reads VGA 1080i. I am assuming your Plasma VGA input can handle the 1080i?

---Andy

P.S. I had a sync problem with the VGA that shifted the picture to the right. An easy fix on a FPTV, but I am unsure if other sets would have a problem syncing....

·
Banned
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you very much, it works. I was running it thru a scaler and forgot to change the scaler setting. Now I have it correct but the picture is shifted to the right. I will do a search but, any suggestions on corrrecting the image?

·
Banned
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I searched all threads, no one has a fix for the shifted image on the HD 100. Manually, the plasma cannot compensate for this much of a shift. Even when it is shifted as far left as possible, there is a black horizontal on the left AND right side. Does the Directv download fix this?

·
Registered
128 Posts
I don't believe Sony has a fix for this issue yet (They should by now since this has been a problem for quite a while). Call Sony CS to complain....

---Andy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.