AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The subject title says it all. Mine was on back order for two weeks at least. I was thinking it'd be another few weeks, but mine arrived today!

Asuming they got more than what will fill their backorders, they're $799 at http://www.crutchfield.com.

By the way, I've not noticed any dropouts or excessive fan noise. I do have my computer in the same room as my HD setup, so maybe my computer fan noise is masking the HD100 fan noise. But in any case, the fan noise from the HD100 doesn't bother me at all.

So far, admittedly after only about twelve hours, I'm VERY happy with my HD100!

------------------

Robert Simandl ... somewhere near St. Louis

[email protected]

·
Registered
355 Posts
ROBERT S.--Since you are the first one to post that you have just received a new HD 100 could you do all of us "older" HD 100 owners a favor ? Please do the following:

Using your remote press: EXIT 2 times; then #7 4 times; then #3 1 time; and then EXIT 1 time...you should see the "patch" menu. Please report back to us the patch numbers that you have. We are trying to see if you have patch #953.Thanks.

BTW--after you are at this menu just hit EXIT once more to return to the regular menu.

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ask and you shall receive. Nope, no patch 953 on my new HD100 (just received Thursday). It has patches 256, 1543, and 2049.

------------------

Robert Simandl ... somewhere near St. Louis

[email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.