AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you are having reboots AFTER the firmware update (ver 1.04.00), please reply here with your location, and symptoms. Also note if this is a new "reboot" or if you had the problem before, with ver 0.08.00.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I had one unmonitored reboot on 4/15. Came home and found all custom channels gone. Sony HD200, ver 1.04.00, August 2002 build date.

Hamilton, NJ (outside Trenton)

·
Registered
908 Posts
I had a few reboots over a period of months before the firmware upgrade, but their frequency appears to have increased since the upgrade. Due to this problem and a "Network Reconfiguration" problem, Zenith swapped out my unit. The replacement unit (lower serial number and a "Renewed" model) exhibited a "Network Reconfiguration" and a reboot (channel scan) in the first hour of operation. I called Zenith and told them I was sending the replacement unit back. They were very polite and even offered to buy my unit back, which I refused since I don't know what I would replace it with that would be any better.

Tom

·
Registered
908 Posts
I sent the replacement back and am still using my original unit. Since I use the Surf button most of the time to select channels, losing my custom list doesn't bother me too much.

Tom

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.