AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

I've got two Sony HDR-S11 camcorders and till now I could use only one it to transfer files to the Final Cut (the other one was not working). I checked their settings and I found that they both had the same settings and still one of them was not working with the transfering files (Final Cut).

Yesterday, I gave my camera (the one that works) to someone I know and when I tried to transfer files from it, it didn't work either.

My question is:

Is this a technical problem (something broken) or anything else.

Thank you in advance.

· Registered
1,168 Posts
Might need reformatting the hard drive on the camcorder? I don't really know, but get your MTS files off it before you do that. You can download a program called Clipwrap to manually convert MTS files in to QuickTime files that are supported by FCP. But it should import automatically using Log and Transfer, which is what I'm sure you're already trying. And making sure the computer is recognizing the camcorder. Sorry I cannot be of any more help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.