AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I purchased the Sony HT-CT770 Sound Bar to go with my Sony Bravia 55" TV.

I connected all of my sources directly into the TV and have the supplied optical cable running to the sound bar. I receive sound from the bar but every so often the sound cuts out for a second and comes back in. I have test in Bluetooth mode and it doesn't cut out.

Not sure if anyone else has had this problem but would like to find out if I need to return the unit before the return period is over. Is it possible the cable is bad or is there an issue with the TV?

Thanks for your help.

· Registered
107 Posts
I know this is a way old thread but we just got a 75 inch Sony Bravia at Costco and we have a Nakamichi soundbar. I don't think everything is plugged into the soundbar directly cause my husband was having issues with everything working I believe but maybe he should try again. All I know is the sound cuts out and then goes back in this happens all the time. My husband was trying to see if it was a setting issue for sound we have a Tivo Bolt a Roku Ultra and the Nakamichi soundbar and I think he has an old Samsung DVD player hooked up. But if this thread is this old is it a known issue? Did you hook everything up to your soundbar and did it fix it. We are using ARC and we have the Nakamichi 9.2.4 I think it is. Thanks! I tried to find a more recent thread and when I searched this came up. Ours is the latest 90CH 75 inch model

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.