AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I purchased the Sony HT-CT770 Sound Bar to go with my Sony Bravia 55" TV.

I connected all of my sources directly into the TV and have the supplied optical cable running to the sound bar. I receive sound from the bar but every so often the sound cuts out for a second and comes back in. I have test in Bluetooth mode and it doesn't cut out.

Not sure if anyone else has had this problem but would like to find out if I need to return the unit before the return period is over. Is it possible the cable is bad or is there an issue with the TV?

Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
377 Posts
try running your devices directly through the sound bar, and see if the issue still happens. You will also get better sound quality if you connect your HDMI devices directly to the soundbar

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
try running your devices directly through the sound bar, and see if the issue still happens. You will also get better sound quality if you connect your HDMI devices directly to the soundbar
Ok I will give that a shot. Was trying to avoid having cables running everywhere since I have it mounted on the wall.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I know this is a way old thread but we just got a 75 inch Sony Bravia at Costco and we have a Nakamichi soundbar. I don't think everything is plugged into the soundbar directly cause my husband was having issues with everything working I believe but maybe he should try again. All I know is the sound cuts out and then goes back in this happens all the time. My husband was trying to see if it was a setting issue for sound we have a Tivo Bolt a Roku Ultra and the Nakamichi soundbar and I think he has an old Samsung DVD player hooked up. But if this thread is this old is it a known issue? Did you hook everything up to your soundbar and did it fix it. We are using ARC and we have the Nakamichi 9.2.4 I think it is. Thanks! I tried to find a more recent thread and when I searched this came up. Ours is the latest 90CH 75 inch model

1 - 4 of 4 Posts