AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

I could use some advice. I have a Septre 32in HDTV with a SA300HD box.On Tuesday i`m getting a Sony HT-DDW700 home theater system. It has four analog inputs and two digital inputs one coaxial and one optical. It also comes with one coaxial digital cable. The tv and HD box are connected via HDMI. What is the best way to hook up the Sony HT system with the other two components. Thank you

·
Registered
155 Posts
Got an optical output on your HD cable box? Most do. Just connect that to the receiver on the HT-DDW700, and just turn the tv speakers off. The HDMI cable will just carry the video.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurtful Goat /forum/post/0

Got an optical output on your HD cable box? Most do. Just connect that to the receiver on the HT-DDW700, and just turn the tv speakers off. The HDMI cable will just carry the video.

Thanks I`ll give it a shot.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurtful Goat /forum/post/0

I took your advise and everything is working great. Sorry for not posting back sooner. Thank you

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.