AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just ordered the sony hts s360. i was wondering if i could hook up another 5.1 surround sound or speakers to the av receiver? i also orded the logitech g51 surround sound for a tv, but after reading a few things, i think i may return it.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Are you asking if you can use a different set of speakers than the set that comes with this system, or are you asking if you can hook up an additional set - or 2 sets - of speakers to this receiver? You can use different speakers, but you can not hook up two 5.1 sets of speakers to this receiver.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by DogEarz /forum/post/16952745

Are you asking if you can use a different set of speakers than the set that comes with this system, or are you asking if you can hook up an additional set - or 2 sets - of speakers to this receiver? You can use different speakers, but you can not hook up two 5.1 sets of speakers to this receiver.

i was wanting to hook up another set of speakers in another room. so i would be running two speaker systems on the same receiver....no? ok, well i'll keep looking for a good deal on another 5.1 surround sound

1 - 3 of 3 Posts