AVS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just got a 46" Sony HX800 1080P 240Hz 3D TV. I also got a FREE bundle pack wich includes 2 3D glasses, Alice in Wonerland 3D Bluray, and the emitter, and I also got a FREE PS3 160GB as well all for $1650. Is this a good deal? And I was wondering how do I get my PS3 to do the 3D. I want to play Black Ops in 3D but I cant figure out how!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Is it a good deal? I think its a steal for that price!

Where did you get it from by the way?

·
Registered
208 Posts
Best Buy had it last week for that price, it's not available this week though. It's possible they might offer something similar next week but it is usually an unadvertised special so you have to go into the store and talk to them about it. I got the 55" version on Saturday for a little under 2k.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Looking for some opinions on the 55HX800. Most of the big box stores have this TV on sale this week. Looking to pull the trigger but can't decide between this and the Vizio 554.

Suggestions?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just ordered a Sony 55" KTL55HX800 & a PS3. Would having Monster Ultimate 1000 HDX ($99) cables with cable speed of 17.8 Gbps be overkill? Should I just go to monoprice.com ($6.90) and buy less expensive cables that run at 10.2 GBPS? Please help.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts