1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
While I do agree with the fact of not selling systems at a loss..DOH!...I hope that they will now pass those savings along to perspective buyers..doesnt really matter to me I have 2 ps3's.

But for little timmy and little jonny wanting a ps3 for b-day or christmas this is huge news. I think they would sell alot of systems pretty quickly at $299

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Cool!! This means in all likelihood a price increase and the release of the PS3 Jumbo will happen next week

·
Registered
7,961 Posts
$249 for current skus and $299 for the slim? That'd definitely sell more than a few consoles.

·
Registered
1,958 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by d.a.v.e /forum/post/16920928

I'm thinking $249 would sell a lot of ps3's!

I concur.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
to sell more systems they should raise the price and give away free cool stuff like stickers for your backpack and skateboard

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
$299 seems like the most logical step. Maybe $349 if they want to be a little stingy. They could potentially sell an astronomical amount of PS3's if they dropped the price 100 bucks right before the holiday season. Plenty of great games on the horizon to help push the console too.

·
Registered
4,478 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by d.a.v.e /forum/post/16920928

I'm thinking $249 would sell a lot of ps3's!

Not as many as $149!

·
Registered
9,460 Posts
I am still maintaining the price drop won't come until next year. Instead we will see more bundles. If they do price drop, it will be 349 due to the PSP GO just getting on the market when it launches.

·
Registered
788 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximuslcd /forum/post/16920502

But for little timmy and little jonny wanting a ps3 for b-day or christmas this is huge news. I think they would sell alot of systems pretty quickly at $299

Little Timmy and Little Jonny were playing on my grass yesterday. They don't deserve anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coneyparleg /forum/post/16921165

to sell more systems they should raise the price and give away free cool stuff like stickers for your backpack and skateboard

+1

·
Registered
4,478 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by IhateBestBuy /forum/post/16925484

If you didn't notice no one thinks your jokes are funny. Just give up.

Let me guess--your mom yelled at you to get out of the basement and get some sun, didn't she?

·
Registered
8,070 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by IhateBestBuy /forum/post/16925484

If you didn't notice no one thinks your jokes are funny. Just give up.

You are mistaken.

·
Registered
2,289 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankJ.Cone /forum/post/16929842

You are mistaken.

Agreed.

I need me a Jumbo.

·
Registered
5,817 Posts