AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking at both of these TVs, but every store has a really crappy feed that isn't even HD, it's usually a progressive feed at best.

I work at Circuit City and we haven't gotten the new A10's in yet, but we will, so it will be nice to finally see them in HD (the feed at Sears was terrible). And we don't carry Toshiba TV's unforunately.

But Best Buy is one floor, directly above us in the mall, and they carry the 52HM84 -- I won't be able to get a discount, but I'll live. Now I've heard great stuff about both of these TVs, but does anyone here have extensive experience with both to decide a winner?

I will be using this TV for gaming. 98% of the time for games, 2% for DVDs. Delay is an incredibly important issue, if there is any delay at all even if it's pretty unnoticable, that is totally unacceptable!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngamer007
I've been looking at both of these TVs, but every store has a really crappy feed that isn't even HD, it's usually a progressive feed at best.

I work at Circuit City and we haven't gotten the new A10's in yet, but we will, so it will be nice to finally see them in HD (the feed at Sears was terrible). And we don't carry Toshiba TV's unforunately.

But Best Buy is one floor, directly above us in the mall, and they carry the 52HM84 -- I won't be able to get a discount, but I'll live. Now I've heard great stuff about both of these TVs, but does anyone here have extensive experience with both to decide a winner?

I will be using this TV for gaming. 98% of the time for games, 2% for DVDs. Delay is an incredibly important issue, if there is any delay at all even if it's pretty unnoticable, that is totally unacceptable!
Sorry can't help. :eek: :) You may want to post this querry in the A10 thread that has lots of experts. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.