AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I narrowed it down to these two. I currently have a Samsung LNS4051D, but I think it's time to upgrade to a bigger, 1080p set. I love my current Samsung but it's not perfect, there's a lot of temporary burn-in (when there's a black screen) and it doesn't handle shading too well. Does the LNA650 have that problem?

I'll probably buy one of these sets on Black Friday. Which would you choose?

I'll be hooking up my PS3, and Comcast box by HDMI...which will be transmitted through my receiver (Denon AVR-988)

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
both excellent tv's.Seems like the sony has an advantage for gaming.The blacks are equal on both maybe the samsung's look little darker because of the glossy screen,but this screen is a con too because of the reflections.

·
Registered
781 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHRISGEOFROMGREE /forum/post/14335439

both excellent tv's.Seems like the sony has an advantage for gaming.The blacks are equal on both maybe the samsung's look little darker because of the glossy screen,but this screen is a con too because of the reflections.

this dude must be nuts, get the samsung, it has the best pq (picture quailty) on any lcd out there, minus the new led, look some reviews up online and youll see

1 - 3 of 3 Posts