AVS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yea so I have this TV from Sony, I bought is in October of '09 and started having problems with it's sounds then found out that it was the HDMI issue so I called Sony 3 weeks ago and they told me that I had to install the update whih came out recently so they sent me an update of a flash drive and instruction but my tv won't read the USB drive >?????? I called them and they told me that I would have to pay 50$ for the service and other service charges since I'm out of warranty ! Does anyone has a solution to my problem ?? PLEASE HELP !

·
Registered
584 Posts
Go to sonystyle.com, click support, look up your model and download the firmware update yourself. Put the file on a different USB drive and update your TV. Also... read the instructions on the website, it will reduce your frustrations.

·
Registered
584 Posts
gamer... I would suggest you go to sonystyle.com and read the manual there. You will likely get most of your questions answered. Or you can search the forum... this topic has been discussed many times over so members here will likely ignore someone who's not willing to put in the effort of a little research themselves.

Don't take it personally though... good luck with your search.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts