AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone this is my first post and I am trying to figure out something.

I bought a 55Hx701 and I have been realizing an issue when I put the TV on a specific setting I get allot of blur like the TV is struggling to keep up and makes a blur effect.

The Setting is:

Cinemotion Auto 1

Motionflow: High

I looks amazing the motion is more realistic and makes it sharper but it's like the TV can't keep up.

I don't know why it does this specially when i am watching blu-rays it does it and some games and watching TV. I don't know if any other people are having this issues please let me know.

I called Sony and told them about it and they find it weird too so they are sending a technician to check it out they said if they can't fix it they will replace my TV.

To me it does not seem normal for the TV to do that.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I would turn down motionflow to standard. I always left it there and thought it was doing a good job with motion without looking artificial. That might be one area where you might need to make an adjustement.

When watching bluray, motionflow should be OFF and cinemotion to auto2 I believe to get 1080p/24 properly but someone with the set can probably confirms this.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.