AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I just ordered the PS4 and want to get the full effect of 1080p. I'm coming from a Samsung HPT4264 plasma 720p (this has been a fantastic set for me over the years).

Went to the local BB and loved the W900. I'll be buying from Amazon Warehouse so well within my $1500 budget.

I know it's a difficult question. But, how do you think this set will stand in comparison to the upcoming P-series from Vizio?

The plasma sets I like are way out of budget.

Thank you.

BTW I did have a thread months back. But things happened and budget increased. so....

·
Registered
2,821 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve1971  /t/1523810/sony-kdl-55w900a-vs-upcoming-vizio-p-series#post_24517411

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mllerena  /t/1523810/sony-kdl-55w900a-vs-upcoming-vizio-p-series#post_24517394

Hello. I just ordered the PS4 and want to get the full effect of 1080p. I'm coming from a Samsung HPT4264 plasma 720p (this has been a fantastic set for me over the years).

Went to the local BB and loved the W900. I'll be buying from Amazon Warehouse so well within my $1500 budget.

I know it's a difficult question. But, how do you think this set will stand in comparison to the upcoming P-series from Vizio?

The plasma sets I like are way out of budget.

Thank you.

BTW I did have a thread months back. But things happened and budget increased. so....

I dont think the new Vizio will be able to match the W9 in PQ or black levels. Sorry I dont think very highly of Vizio or anything they make.

·
Registered
26 Posts
It is way too early to tell. Vizio's 2014 lineup is the biggest wildcard of the year. On paper, these look like some of the best TVs coming out this year. Vizio hasn't proven they are capable of anything beyond a decent good value TV yet, so we can't say for sure.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts