AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(XX differs depending on the size). I know you're all thinking it would be easier just to drive around, check them out, and see for myself, but I read Braille and use screen magnification and verbal screen reading software. Therefore, driving is simply out of the question! It would be much easier for me to order it online at Amazon. Which series has faster motion response time, better upscaling and deinterlacing when playing back 480i via HDMI, darker blacks, brighter whites, ritcher colors, and better sound and speakers (including ways you might have tweaked it such as adjustments for aspect ratio settings, brightness, contrast, gamma, sharpness, tint/hugh, color saturation, and noise reduction levels, the on/off position of the extra contrast enhancer, and the bass, treble, equalizer, and bass boost levels)? Thanks!

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Because of that, I can understand why my small cry for help might not have been seen. The old cheep CRT TV in my parents' bedroom is becoming a pain in the --- to control via remote and its color is degrading. I am thinking of giving them my 19" Philips and getting myself either the Sony KDL-xxM4000 or the Toshiba xxAV502U depending on which one meets the requirements in my first post. The price will depend on whether I get it in a 26", 32", or 37". I do need your help with deciding between the Sony and the Toshiba. Thanks!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts