AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Linky : http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...uJiwpZOulb.8hw

Sony KDL55NX720 55" Class Widescreen 3D LED HDTV

The elegant Sony KDL55NX720 55" Class Widescreen 3D LED HDTV lets you enjoy Full HD 1080p picture quality that's vivid and lifelike even in 3D. The Sony KDL55NX720 55" Class Widescreen 3D LED HDTV uses a unique resin layer to boost contrast, increase brightness and minimize unwanted light reflections. With the Sony KDL55NX720 55" Class Widescreen 3D LED HDTV, you can also wirelessly access online movies, TV shows, videos, music and more from the biggest names in entertainmentso you can watch what you want, when you want.Conveniently stream entertainment straight from the Internet and from your home network using the built-in Wi-Fi.

What It Is and Why You Need It:

3D LED HDTV with 2D to 3D Conversion

True High Definition 1080p, 1920 x 1080 Resolution

Infinite Dynamic Contrast Ratio*

Smooth motion clarity with MotionFlow XR 240

4 HDMI Connections (2 Side / 2 Bottom)

Specifications

Sony KDL55NX720 55" 1080p 120Hz 3D LED Apps HDTV Display Area: 55"

Diagonal Size: 54.6"

Display Type: LED

Aspect Ratio: 16:9

Contrast Ratio: Infinite

Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Screen Refresh Rate: 120Hz

Signal Compatibility: 1080p

Input Video Signal: ATSC

QAM

NTSC

Condition: New

Features: USB

HDMI

PC Input

Wi-Fi

3D Ready

Input Terminals Video: Ethernet

Composite Video

Component Video

15 pin D-Sub

HDMI

RF connector

PC Video

Output Terminals: Headphone

HDMI Ports: 4

3D Ready: Yes

3D Emitter: Built-In

Speakers: Invisible Speaker

Power Consumption: 181W

Unit Dimensions (WxHxD): 50.5" x 30.5" x 1.1"

Dimensions With Stand: 50.5" x 31.8" x 12.3"

Height (inches): 30.5

Height with Stand (inches): 31.83

Width (inches): 50.5

Depth (inches): 1.1

Depth with Stand (inches): 12.3

Unit Weight: 62.4 lbs.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm considering pulling the trigger on this deal. Does anyone know if TigerDirect is a good place to buy a TV from or not? Thanks!

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
I bought my dlp from them years ago as they are local in miami. This was before they bought CompUSA. They're legit

·
Registered
143 Posts
I didnt buy a TV from tiger direct(yet),,,but i have over the years bought loads of computer products,most recently an ASUS i5 laptop...

Tiger direct ..no complaints here, fast and smooth shipping

·
Registered
41 Posts
This is up to $1499 now at TigerDirect, I was waiting to get it until I found out how much I'd be getting back in taxes. I just got my W2 today, but I guess I'll be waiting a bit longer for a better deal. Amazon's prices are over $1500 again on this too, I was hoping for more Super Bowl sales. B&H has it for $1549, free shipping and free 3D starter kit with two glasses and Chronicles of Narnia in 3D. However, there's either a glitch in the online account, or you really have to pick free shipping OR the 3D start kit but not both.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Well, I'm happy to report that the TV arrived from TigerDirect with no problems. The delivery was by AIT and the guy wheeled it right up to my apartment. No problemo. I'm a very happy camper.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts