AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am reluctantly selling my 4 year old Sony 65xbr2 display due to the wife wanting to reclaim some of the space in our den. I am in Selden, NY which is between exits 62 and 63 on the LIE. I am selling this TV as is. It never had the green flicker problem and I have had no problems at all with this display. No burn in...I've adjusted color and levels as best I could using Avia. I never got it ISF'd.

This is a large and heavy TV. Below are some highlights and specs:

built-in HDTV/SDTV tuner

Native 1080i and 720p display

Digital Reality Creation Multifunction (upconverts NTSC sources to 960i or 480p)

CineMotion 3-2 pulldown processing

16:9 screen aspect ratio

Super Fine Extended Definition MicroFocus picture tubes

high-contrast protective screen with anti-reflection coating

10-bit 3D digital comb filter

Twin-View 2-tuner Picture and Picture with Multi Image Driver X

Flash Focus digital convergence system

MTS stereo reception

Dolby® Pro Logic decoding

speaker system with built-in left, right and center speakers, plus outputs for a surround pair

multibrand remote

6 A/V inputs, including:

4 composite video (3 rear, 1 front)

4 S-video (3 rear, 1 front)

2 rear-panel component video (compatible with 1080i/720p/480p/480i signals)

2 RF inputs for antenna/cable

2 iLINK (s200) inputs

optical digital output for Dolby Digital

total audio power: 100 watts

61-3/8"W x 62"H x 29"D

326 lbs.

This display still has one year left on the PC Richard 5-year extended warranty expires 11/06 (all documentation included)

This TV is on the first floor of my house, so it can roll right to the front door. There is then one step down to the porch, and 3 steps down to the walk.

I haven't seen many of these or many for sale, but it is a beautiful set. I will attach pictures later tonight so you can see the set, remote, and rear connectors.

I will not ship...this MUST be local pickup.

I purchased this set for almost $4500 four years ago, not counting the EW (you will get a copy of the receipt).

I am asking $2000.

NOTE: When you view the attachments, please note that the TV is currently in a room right next to north-facing sliding glass doors and below a north-facing skylight. No direct sunlight hits the set, but the room is really too bright. (and my camera is not too good).

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.