AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I stopped on my way home from work tonight, at my Sony dealer. He just finished setting up this new Sony 57XBR2. He had the Dish network HD demo channel on, and it looked great!! I talked him into trying his "old off air antenna" on the built in tuner. He said that it would not find any channels, (no hd in Toledo). Within a few minutes the sony found all the Detroit hd channels. WOW!! the PBS demo feed was just awesome!! This tv is must see. The only thing my dealer has to do is move the 57XBR10W away from the new 57XBR2.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Did u see the set on a regular 480i channel. How does the line doubler look? Is it significantly better than the 65xbr10w?

--MIKE

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't no about 480i or the line doubler, the dealer had the remote and was showing someone else another TV. It does (in my opinion) blow the 65xbr10w away. I almost bought a 65xbr10w, but my dealer said to wait and see the new one. He has three of the new XBR's on order.they should be here some time next month. I"m going to stop there today and see if I can play with the 57xbr2 for awhile. I.ll let you know what I find. One bad thing the price is about $1000.00 more than last year.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.