AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
I've been interested in this one on http://store.yahoo.com/tvbuys/682l.html

They have had the 50 GWIII stand for a while, but I haven't heard from anyone who has bought one.

TECHCRAFT SWE60 TV Stand for the Sony KF-60WE610. This is it the Stand that everyone is looking for ! If you don't have this stand for your Sony LCD your missing out! A perfect match for your LCD TV.

. Sculpted base and top. . Wire management system. . Contoured tempered glass shelves. . Adjustable shelves. . Easy assembly.

Availability: Now Taking Pre-orders

682LRegular price: $400.00TVBUYS.TV price: $398.88

·
Registered
25 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by tbcz
I just got this Sanus stand set up...looks great. A couple hundred less than the Sony stand (from Goodguys), and very high quality.
I got basically the same Sanus stand (the model with one less shelf and no vertical column in the middle) for my 60". I needed this one so as to accommodate my huge center channel speaker, which really limited my choices. I agree that it looks great and is of good quality, but it's a little too high for my tastes. I suppose it depends on room setup and personal preferences, of course, but I'd prefer it to be several inches lower. That's just me.

What I plan to do is, in the meantime, order a custom-built piece of furniture to hold my bigfoot center speaker, a few components, and sit at a more agreeable height for my tastes.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by OC Express
I agree that it looks great and is of good quality, but it's a little too high for my tastes. I suppose it depends on room setup and personal preferences, of course, but I'd prefer it to be several inches lower. That's just me.
I agree...I would prefer it about 4 inches lower as well. After living with it for a week, I still recommend it though. Assembly was cake and the finish is very nice (read: expensive) looking.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Quote:
682LRegular price: $400.00TVBUYS.TV price: $398.88
Wow! Check out that deep discount. :D

Bill

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.