Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOOOOOHOOO!!

Almost bought this a couple of days ago at Best Buy for $854 but decided to sleep on it and went back today to get it and they had marked it down :)

I know I would have been refunded the difference but I probably wouldnt have ever found out so i'm a happy camper.

Delivery is next Sat. CANT WAIT!!!

Thanks to this forum I didnt go with the Sammy slimfit. Man i'm glad I found this place!

Dave

·
Registered
31 Posts
I purchased one today from Best Buy. Fry's is also advertising this price good through Tuesday. I went to two different Circuit City locations and neither would come down to the $699 price at Best Buy & Fry's.

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dajzilla
WOOOOOHOOO!!

Almost bought this a couple of days ago at Best Buy for $854 but decided to sleep on it and went back today to get it and they had marked it down :)

I know I would have been refunded the difference but I probably wouldnt have ever found out so i'm a happy camper.

Delivery is next Sat. CANT WAIT!!!

Thanks to this forum I didnt go with the Sammy slimfit. Man i'm glad I found this place!

Dave
Cool. The picture will amaze you..

·
Registered
17 Posts
I saw this post and went right to best buy as this is the best price I have seen on this unit. It was marked $949. I asked a sales person to look in the system for me to see if that was the right price, and it was. I saw the screen on the computer myself. Are there different prices for different areas? I am in NY btw.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I got the $699 price in Dallas, TX today. You should try to see if they'll match stores near zip code 75206 or the store on Central Expressway and Parker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dykast
I saw this post and went right to best buy as this is the best price I have seen on this unit. It was marked $949. I asked a sales person to look in the system for me to see if that was the right price, and it was. I saw the screen on the computer myself. Are there different prices for different areas? I am in NY btw.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Heh, just moved from there. If you want to get technical, that store is in Plano not Dallas, hehe. Anyway, I am thinking that its pricematched because of Fry's. There are no Fry's in NY, and I don't think they match other stores prices, but ill try.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by waltchan
I didn't know that the Sony 30" can be priced the same as the Toshiba 30".
BB is probably trying to clear them out like they did with the KD-34XS955.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Both stores I visited had low inventory on the 30", so I can only guess that's why they dropped the price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Rain
BB is probably trying to clear them out like they did with the KD-34XS955.

·
Banned
1,661 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dykast
Anyone know if Best Buy will match there own prices from different regions of the US?
No, only local area only.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.