AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have tried joining multiple m2ts files generated from my Sony HDR_CX560V camcorder using the PMB software.

Everything works great, but even though the original files contain a PGS (subtitle) stream containing the date and time when the video was shot, the PMB is removing that particular stream from the generated final file.

To me this is clearly a PMB sofware issue. I have tried reporting the issue to Sony but their customer support is terrible.

Has anyone else experienced this issue ?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know that will be a solution. I use to edit my movies, but not anymore. I just don't have the time for it.

I only want to join my clips so that when play I don't get pauses in between the clips. PMB is totally capable of doing the joining, it just have this bug that is omitting the subtitles.

Alternatively, I have tried using tsMuxer, but it has also a known bug and the audio goes out of synch at some point if you try to join a large number of files.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.