AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a HS-10 and the only thing I don't like about it is having to cycle through the inputs when I want to go from one input to another. Sometimes, I watch different programs and want to swap between the inputs, but I have to cycle through all inputs to get to the one I want.

Anyone know a way to delete some inputs when not in use like you can on most Sony TV's? Do the HS-20 or HS-51 or other projectors allow you to do what I am talking about?

Thanks

·
Registered
56 Posts
I have an HS20. The same issue exists. I don't believe there is any way to work around. My system is set up using only the component inputs on the pj. Everything is switched through my AV Receiver, so it has become a non-issue in usage for me.

Sail

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by sailworkless
I have an HS20. The same issue exists. I don't believe there is any way to work around. My system is set up using only the component inputs on the pj. Everything is switched through my AV Receiver, so it has become a non-issue in usage for me.

Sail
I use my HD cable box via the DVI input to watch HD programming. I use the same box for my HS-10 downstairs and my 60SBR800 upstairs. The quality of my analog pictures through the HD box is not as good as the picture through my regular cable...go figure. I have had the cable company out there several times and there in nothing they can do. So, if i want HD picture, I use the digital input, for other, I use another input.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.