AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok i know this thing is getting old but I've had it for a while and got accustom to it. I have had the same setup (TV, Cable BOX, DVD, Receiver) for a few years and just got a new receiver. I had to of course change all the presets on the commander from the old receiver to the new one. I did not have any trouble setting up the keys but one big thing that i can not figure out is how do i set a learned key to repeat? On my old receive when I programed the volume key, when i would press and hold it would keep turning the volume down or up. When i programmed the new receiver, when i press and hold it, it will only adjust the volume level by one and NOT keep going? has anyone figured out how to set a key to repeat when it is pressed and held?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That is what i did for all the learned button for each remote, after i press learn i press and held the remote till it said it was done. Ill try it again and let you know if it works.

Thanks

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmund /forum/post/20869843

when teaching volume commands, press and hold the keys on the donor remote. Do not do that for all commasnds, just repeating commands.

Just wanted to follow up. Edmund this work like a charm.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.