AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I came home from work tonight...turned on the television and nothing. Seems I have no power at all to the Sat receiver. I tried unplugging it and plugging it back in to another outlet just to make sure and it's dead. No power. No front panel display...No nothing!

Any thoughts? Of course it's out of warranty.

·
Registered
15 Posts
mine comes on says loading channel list,shuts off by itself,and come on again and repeats. Tried SONY support,of corse they had no Ideas. Tried unplugging it. Any Ideas?

·
Registered
512 Posts
Version 2.0 of the firmware has been downloading since at least Thursday night. Worked fine for me, but it might be related. I would try unplugging for quite a while and trying again.

The good news is that if you can get the firmware installed, it fixes the issue of having the custom guide disappear every time the power goes out. There are a couple of other good changes, too. Like the speed of the guide is greatly increased.

Good luck!

·
Registered
15 Posts
has anyone heard of USDTV a over the air cable channel service? Here in L.A. they broadcast on digital channel 57.1 and when my sony reviever goes buy that channel it goes haywire trying to load channel info. sounds crazy, but is it possible?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.