AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
printed the circuit city online price on 11-27-02 which was $ 634.00. Braved the madness today and I was able to purchase the receiver, 3 lnb dish, $ 50 rebate and free installation for the grand total of $634.00. Info checked the C.C. site today price showed $ 799.00. Question I have Tivo/directtv combo box will I be able to use both and can the sony control the tivo box.

·
Registered
506 Posts
If you have the combo D*TIVO (SAT-T60), you can connect it to two of the multiswitch outputs as it has 2 D* tuners. The HD200 can be connected to another multiswitch output leaving you one spare (assuming you don't have any other receivers).

If you have the standalone TIVO, it may be a different story. Other threads state that the HD200 omits recording control capability. (I haven't received my HD200 yet so I have no first hand knowledge.)

·
Registered
331 Posts
That a great price for Hd200...Was your total 634 or 734 cause the HD200 was 634 so you may have gotten the dish free ..

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No I payed $ 634 for the whole package + $ 50 rebate. Will try to set up sometime this week (working a lot) I'am sure I will have a lot of questions....Thanks for the feed back..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.