AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the process to setup the new soundbar, after I entered the soundbar distance and subwoofer distance, I saw speakers settings.
I checked the owner manual, it says these settings adjust the output of Front, Height and Subwoofer (-6dB to 6dB). How do you adjust these settings?

Please help.

·
Registered
413 Posts
In the process to setup the new soundbar, after I entered the soundbar distance and subwoofer distance, I saw speakers settings.
I checked the owner manual, it says these settings adjust the output of Front, Height and Subwoofer (-6dB to 6dB). How do you adjust these settings?

Please help.
Ultimately, you should adjust them to what works best for your ear and the arrangement of your room. For me, the db settings were best suited at 6db for each section of the system even in a smaller space as I feel I get the most range out of it at any volume.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Ultimately, you should adjust them to what works best for your ear and the arrangement of your room. For me, the db settings were best suited at 6db for each section of the system even in a smaller space as I feel I get the most range out of it at any volume.
From what I gathered, it looks to me that these settings would adjust the output of the soundbar in each category (Front, Height, Subwoofer) based on the room.

Is there any instructions how to make the adjustments based on room size and shape?
My TV room is 10-feet x 20-feet with 8-feet ceiling. The TV is mounted on the shorter wall. I sit 15-feet away from the TV and 11-feet from the subwoofer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts