AVS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,454 Posts
double check your speaker wiring at the back of the receiver - use a strong flashlight and look for a loose strand, or strands, of copper wiring touching the receiver or another speaker wire/terminal.


Double check the wiring to the speakers as well, along with the physical condition of the speaker wires themselves....is the wire crimped, chewed on by a pet, pinched by a piece of furniture, insulation broken ????


The protection circuit usually comes on when the impedance on a speaker connection goes too low (like a cross connection or shorted wire)....or a speaker may have a problem.
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Top