AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I am new to the thread. So here is my story. I preorder the Sony STR-DG920 in May and I still have not received it. Yes, on the Sony site it does say they are in stock and there are other sites that have them. I have been calling Sony at least 2 times a day since last Monday (7/7/08). Well today I finally made a break through and Sony says it has been shipped and I should receive an email soon. So the problem was Sony sent all the preorders to the wrong warehouse and it took them over a week to figure it out. Has anybody else had this problem?

My other question is there anyone out there that has the new STR-DG920? How is working out for you? I have read lots of threads about people bashing Sony AVR's and I really don't care to hear anymore.

Thank you!

·
Registered
383 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigham16 /forum/post/14296226

Hello everyone, I am new to the thread. So here is my story. I preorder the Sony STR-DG920 in May and I still have not received it. Yes, on the Sony site it does say they are in stock and there are other sites that have them. I have been calling Sony at least 2 times a day since last Monday (7/7/08). Well today I finally made a break through and Sony says it has been shipped and I should receive an email soon. So the problem was Sony sent all the preorders to the wrong warehouse and it took them over a week to figure it out. Has anybody else had this problem?

My other question is there anyone out there that has the new STR-DG920? How is working out for you? I have read lots of threads about people bashing Sony AVR's and I really don't care to hear anymore.

Thank you!

What is the point of this post?

First you ask for opinions and then you say that you don't care to hear criticism.

Then why bother asking?

Are you just asking to commiserate (have them try to tell you it is ok) with other ignorants that did not do their homework before finding out that Sony delivers only 35% of rated power?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts