AVS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Sony WA-M500 12 inch 125 watt powered subwoofer. Actually, I have 2 of them. One of them will not turn off automatically for some reason now. They used to both work fine until I moved them around a bit. I tried turning off the other one, and moving the other one to a different outlet in the house to test it. Still nothing. Popped open the amp, no fuse looks burn out, I wrapped all the cables inside to make sure they weren't interfering with each other. Still nothing. The sub works fine, no humming or anything..it just won't turn off automatically, the green light stays on constantly. Does it even draw that much power when nothing is playing through it to worry about?

Edit: Oh yeah, I tested it with no cables hooked up to the input/output in the back...still no auto off functionality. On the back it has a swtich to enable auto off- I have toggled that back and forth...seems like the switch isnt broken or anything either. Can't figure it out.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.