AVS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought one of the orginal xbr1's and after two optical block replacements was offered an upgrade to a xbr2. The upgrade cost me 500 plus tax. Then the lawsuit started and after the decision. The settlement was on june 3 within six weeks you should receive a check for the reimbursement of the upgrade. Well after calling the 1-800-222-7669 and spending three hours on the phone they are giving me the run around. These people are totally clueless. One told me no record of my service to the tv and another said he saw where i had the optical blocks replaced. A phone number or any other advise would be appreciated.

·
Registered
6,281 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcdummy /forum/post/14297506

Bought one of the orginal xbr1's and after two optical block replacements was offered an upgrade to a xbr2. The upgrade cost me 500 plus tax. Then the lawsuit started and after the decision. The settlement was on june 3 within six weeks you should receive a check for the reimbursement of the upgrade. Well after calling the 1-800-222-7669 and spending three hours on the phone they are giving me the run around. These people are totally clueless. One told me no record of my service to the tv and another said he saw where i had the optical blocks replaced. A phone number or any other advise would be appreciated.

Didn't you receive some kind of invoice/receipt for the upgrade cost?

·
Registered
35 Posts
yep I used my card too to pay the upgrade fee. I still have not received my check. Has anyone here received one yet?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts