AVS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the method to render the best quality 60p video in Vegas for computer playback? I use Splash Pro EX. When I tried to render a clip it played back very broken up and pixelated. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
157 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy007 /forum/post/20879088

What is the method to render the best quality 60p video in Vegas for computer playback? I use Splash Pro EX. When I tried to render a clip it played back very broken up and pixelated. Thanks for the help.

If your Video card and computer aren't powerful enough, 60 p will not play back smoothly.

Windows media player will play back 1080p/60 files copied directly to you hard drive. No rendering needed.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jaam, I wanted to try slowing down the clip and adding some music along with some cross fades. The raw clips play good in vlc player and BS player.

·
Registered
157 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy007 /forum/post/20881948

Jaam, I wanted to try slowing down the clip and adding some music along with some cross fades. The raw clips play good in vlc player and BS player.

I think you can do all that in the time line then render as>Save as type>SonyAVC/MVC as a mp4 file HD 1920x1080-60p.

·
Registered
20 Posts
When I try to render using Sony AVC/MVC HD 1920x1080-60P, I get an "An Error occurred while opening a codec" message if I set the audio to 5.1

If I leave the audio as Stereo, it renders and I don't get an error message.

Any idea how to resolve this error?

·
Registered
1,970 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by laketravis /forum/post/20907944

When I try to render using Sony AVC/MVC HD 1920x1080-60P, I get an "An Error occurred while opening a codec" message if I set the audio to 5.1

If I leave the audio as Stereo, it renders and I don't get an error message.

Any idea how to resolve this error?

Is your audio 5.1 or stereo?

·
Registered
1,970 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by laketravis /forum/post/20909301

The clip contains audio in 5.1 - Corel's VideoStudio Pro renders it just fine, so I've since abandoned trying to use Sony.

It could be a setting in the program I used Vegas Pro 10 and it has a lot of small irritating things that you have to mess with to get it to work just right.

I was pretty happy with the renders overall but not enough to fork over $600 or so.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts