AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would any one know which plugs to swap to enable me to mount the projector upside down on the ceiling? Or any online manual I could look at.

Thanks.

UGG

·
Registered
18,507 Posts
There are 6 on the convergence board that have empty sockets next to where they are plugged in. (may be 9, I can't remember)

Then also flip around the three 2 pin blue/red connectors on the H output board to the left of the convergence board.

Curt

·
Banned
2,582 Posts
The only manual I have is for a 1031Q but as Curt says on the top board there are a few maby more then 9 plugs that have a corosponding empty connector next to it. The plugs will just move to those locations and then you need to change the phase on the two conductor plugs that are larger. Usually located ina differant place then the convergence board. On a 1031Q there located under the convergence board and may be in the same place on your macine. What you do is note the position it in (red on left white on right) and flip the plug around so the red is now where the white was. Do this on all 3 of the connectors and your done. If the 1020 has a floor / ceiling switch change its position and re converge. REMEMBER to do this with the power off and unplugged would be a good idea!

You can find manuals for some projectors online but I havent found one for your model.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.