Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

I just acquired a used VPH1020Q1 Sony projector. I am having a really hard time finding the operating and installation manuals for it. Sony USA has the operating manual only and will not ship outside the USA. Since I'm in Canada, this is not good!

So I was wondering if anybody here would happen to have these manuals that are willing to send me a copy or know of a place I can get them from.

I have searched many many websites and have come up with nothing.

Thanks to all that can help!

Sid

[email protected]

·
Registered
28 Posts
Try the Beamer website, or Snaggs site. The manuals are pretty much the same for all sony 10xx projectors, so you should find something useful there. Do a search for the sites here on the forum - I would, but I'm at work and haven't much time......

good luck!

tom

·
Registered
111 Posts
I have the service manuals for a sony VPH-2020... Slightly older but similar in features and specs... If you want I can scan them and send it to you. let me know!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That would be great HuntleyHT! Maybe they will be closer than the ones I have now. If anybody has or knows where I can get the correct manuals, please let me know as I would still like to have a copy of the proper manuals for my projector.

Cheer!

Sid

[email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.