AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, does anybody have the schematics to this CRT device? I have this projector and it would need some maintenance, but I can't find the schematics anywhere... (except from Sony, at a price of 100$, or was it 150$, can't remember) This is way too much for this old projectors schematics, IMHO. If anybody has these schematics, please contact me. Maybe we can work something out, so that I get the schemas also... :)

Thanks in advance,

Flexy

·
Registered
18,507 Posts
I have portions of it, and have all of the boards for sure. What's the problem?

Curt

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, there's some of the convergence adjusting trimmers failing, but that I could change without schemas... Then there's some of the power supplys capacitors failing, atleast by the sound there is coming... But the biggest... because of my ceiling mounting, I have inverted (actually rotated) the picture, so now it seems that all of the geometry adjustments are not quite enough... I could modify the analog circuits, if I would have the schemas to work on. (Lots of simulations and trial and error -method verifications... :) ) I would also like to change all the capasitors that are in the signal path. To make the picture a little bit sharper.

So, there is not really anything broken, but I would like to fix it closer to the condition it was A LONG time ago and also to modify it a little bit more.

So, any part of the schematics is better than nothing... :D

·
Registered
18,507 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.