AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can get a pre-programmed learning remote for the Sony VPH 1272Q? I just need a cheap 5 in 1 or 6 in 1 remote that has the codes. If anyone can help please let me know.

Talia

·
Banned
2,582 Posts
I know Radio Shacks stupid remote has barco codes I dont know about sony codes.

There are a bunch of SONY 5 in on type units available pretty cheep but I dont know if they will run the pJ or not?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sean, Do you know where that thread was at? Or does anyone else?

Talia

·
Banned
2,582 Posts
Talia,

I found it for you........... Click on the link(s)

I actually saw what the guy did. It is pretty amasing but be warned! You really must know what you are doing. The job seemed a bit complex and it would be a shame to destroy a 12XX projector just because you wanted an IR remote.

I would settle for doing the adjustments on board. Im sure you could find a universal that would atleast have the power command :)

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...12XX+IR+remote

Go to his webpage then click on projects, youll find it all there: good luck

·
Registered
411 Posts
Vic,

As a correction to your statement. The Radio Shack Remotes DO NOT HAVE THE BARCO CODES. No all in one in existence does. I do however program 5 in 1 remotes for Barco Projectors and have them on ebay.

Talia, we have spoke via email, I could program the Sony Remotes, but there are about 90 buttons on the 1292 remote. If you chose about 20 or 30 of the ones that are a necessity, I could program those for your needs. Thanks...Steve.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you all for your help!!! I appreciate it.

Talia

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.