AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
17,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think that this lcd projector did not look bad at all in a very high ambient light setting.

It sells for 13,100 and has 3,500 ansi lumens DVI in.

I do not think that sony lcd's are a very profitable line for a custom installer like myself to carry. Still, I would buy one and use one of the new stewart Black flexible rearscreen and shoot hd unto the street....

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Pure DVI, or with HDCP?

------------------

Mike Kobb

(Formerly "ReplayMike", but no longer affiliated with the company; these opinions are mine alone.)

·
Premium Member
25,205 Posts
Hi Peter,

"new stewart Black flexible rearscreen"

Is this a very recent addition, or do you mean the Blackhawk, which is rigid?

Thanks

------------------

Noah

·
Registered
835 Posts
Stewart does have the new... Techscreen 100, I believe. It is flexible, but it is not black. I think it is tinted grey, kind of like a Greyhawk for rear-projection.

I believe Noah is right, the Blackhawk almost has to be rigid, I has to be if they have "light pipes".

Regards,

Kam Fung

·
Registered
109 Posts
I also saw the 50 in action. Very nice indeed... I also do custom as well as big screen corporate applications. If you like the 50 then check out the PX30 or 31. The 31 just replaced the 30 (2800 lumens vs 2400) but not much else changed. The picture is very similiar to the 50 only much cheaper (also lacks a few of the networking features that the 50 has). We buy as many demo PX20, 21, 30 or 31 as we can because like the 10HT they are very easy to calibrate, simple to operate and very reliable.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.