AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had this projector for almost two years and it's been a lot of fun, but I'm scaling back my setup and this is the first item to go. I will provide free overnight shipping on any agreed upon price. Lamp has about 950 hours on it and still looks strong; it's the original lamp. If you have any other questions just ask.

I've also got the long throw lens and a 110" vutec silverstar screen listed for sale in the forum.

Kyle-

·
Registered
Epson 5040UB projector, Denon 6300, 7.1.4 setup, M&K THX speakers and SVS subwoofer
3,209 Posts
is the warranty transferrable? have you ever had the "lamp bug" (false start) problem with this projector? was it purchased from a Sony authorized retailer? does it have any dead/stuck pixels, panel misalignment, fog or displayed dust blobs? Are you including the original box, original manual, original remote, original connection cables, etc.? Do you have feedback on anywhere such as eBay?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The screen is 110", I've corrected the Sony Ad. All the information in the screen's thread is correct.

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmcewin
Is it a 100" or 110"? You ref a 100" in the ad for the Sony.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I purchased the projector from OneCall which is an authorized dealer. The only warranty would have been the 2/yr factory which should be transferable. I'm going to need to call them to find the exact purchase date.

I've not experienced the 'lamp bug' you mentioned, it's always started up fine. Never had any pixel issues and I’ve not observed any misalignment, fog or dust. I’ve got it connected to a media center PC and the computer generated interface has always been tack sharp.

I no longer have the original packaging, but I do have the original manual, original remote, long breakout connection (a/v) cable and the equally long power cord. It also came with a spare air filter, but I installed it into the projector a few months back to replace the original one.

You can view my eBay feedback under the same screen name, Jalrok

Thanks for your interest!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WynsWrld98
is the warranty transferrable? have you ever had the "lamp bug" (false start) problem with this projector? was it purchased from a Sony authorized retailer? does it have any dead/stuck pixels, panel misalignment, fog or displayed dust blobs? Are you including the original box, original manual, original remote, original connection cables, etc.? Do you have feedback on anywhere such as eBay?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OK, the projector was purchased March 04 so there is a bit under a year left on the factory warranty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jalrok
I purchased the projector from OneCall which is an authorized dealer. The only warranty would have been the 2/yr factory which should be transferable. I'm going to need to call them to find the exact purchase date.

I've not experienced the 'lamp bug' you mentioned, it's always started up fine. Never had any pixel issues and I’ve not observed any misalignment, fog or dust. I’ve got it connected to a media center PC and the computer generated interface has always been tack sharp.

I no longer have the original packaging, but I do have the original manual, original remote, long breakout connection (a/v) cable and the equally long power cord. It also came with a spare air filter, but I installed it into the projector a few months back to replace the original one.

You can view my eBay feedback under the same screen name, Jalrok

Thanks for your interest!

·
Registered
761 Posts
jalrok you say that the Lamp has about 950 hours on it ... how much for the projector over all? How many Lamps have you had in it?

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzkreig
jalrok you say that the Lamp has about 950 hours on it ... how much for the projector over all? How many Lamps have you had in it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jalrok
Lamp has about 950 hours on it and still looks strong; it's the original lamp.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.