AVS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Selling my Sony VPL-VW600ES with under 1hr on the bulb. Some more important theater expenses related to my build have arisen. The projector has been sitting in its box as I build my theater, but It'll be a while until completion. I took it out for my unboxing video, and once more to update to the latest firmware.

I will accept payment installments: Two payments of: $4,375.50

View My Sony VPL-VW600ES Unboxing Video

You’re paying a used price for what is essentially a brand-new projector. I'm also including seven unused 3D glasses. You’re not going to find a better deal than this anywhere.

Let me know if you’re interested. Only PayPal and Cash are accepted. (If PayPal, I’ll provide instructions to pay without needing to pay the 3% fee)

Buyer is responsible for shipping. Buyers local to the DC Metro Area can pick-up and will receive an additional $50 discount.

Price is non-negotiable, as I'm not very motivated to sell this projector. If I sell it, great. If not, I'll happily use it for years to come.

·
Registered
74 Posts

Selling my Sony VPL-VW600ES with under 1hr on the bulb. Some more important theater expenses related to my build have arisen. The projector has been sitting in its box as I build my theater, but It'll be a while until completion. I took it out for my unboxing video, and once more to update to the latest firmware.

You’re paying a used price for what is essentially a brand-new projector. I'm also including seven unused 3D glasses. You’re not going to find a better deal than this anywhere.

Let me know if you’re interested. Only PayPal and Cash are accepted. (If PayPal, I’ll provide instructions to pay without needing to pay the 3% fee)

Buyer is responsible for shipping. Buyers local to the DC Metro Area can pick-up and will receive an additional $50 discount.

Price is non-negotiable, as I'm not very motivated to sell this projector. If I sell it, great. If not, I'll happily use it for years to come.
How do we do the payment installments?

·
Registered
12 Posts

Hello, is projector still available?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts