AVS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok so my other basement is almost finished so I thought of adding an open concept Home Theatre for the kids and mother-in-law. The screen is 16.25 feet wide in Cinema-scope 2.35:1 yes it's massive and it's paired up with an Sony VPL-VW500ES that is absolutely STUNNING even at this size! I went with the Goo Systems this time around which has a 1.0 gain and it didn't disappoint. 4K rules, it makes Blu-rays look twice as good and can't wait till the real Ultra HD Blu-ray arrives.

Pictures below are for fun, they don't represent what I actually see the picture in person is gorgeous with clarity to die for it's that good. I even tried taking a pic through the 3-D glasses on Edge of Tomorrow and it actually came out pretty good lol.

All photos taken with a smartphone Samsung S5

Should have posted this in the over $3k thread sorry my bad.

Attachments

Reactions: steve1106

·
Registered
19,314 Posts
Ok so my other basement is almost finished so I thought of adding an open concept Home Theatre for the kids and mother-in-law. The screen is 16.25 feet wide in Cinema-scope 2.35:1 yes it's massive and it's paired up with an Sony VPL-VW500ES that is absolutely STUNNING even at this size! I went with the Goo Systems this time around which has a 1.0 gain and it didn't disappoint. 4K rules, it makes Blu-rays look twice as good and can't wait till the real Ultra HD Blu-ray arrives.

Pictures below are for fun, they don't represent what I actually see the picture in person is gorgeous with clarity to die for it's that good. I even tried taking a pic through the 3-D glasses on Edge of Tomorrow and it actually came out pretty good lol.

All photos taken with a smartphone Samsung S5

Should have posted this in the over $3k thread sorry my bad.
Nice set up. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts