AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, unfortunately I am forced to sell off my Sony VPL-VW600ES 4k Projector. Have had this projector for about 3 months with 70 hours of use on it. Minimal amount of start-ups so there is no unnecessary light strikes on the bulb. Convergence and Pixel Alignment are both SPOT ON. Selling because my wife is about to enter employment uncertainty, so I need to bank the money from this into savings.

Projector was used solely in a dedicated, light controlled, environment controlled, pet free, kids free home theater room. Was connected to a CyberPower UPS so it never experienced power fluctuations or loss of power.

Comes packaged in original box with all original accessories and includes 3 pairs of the Sony 3D glasses (TDG-BT500A).

Shipping is free. Payment via PayPal.

Thanks!

***UPDATE***

If anyone has a JVC RS49/X500 that they want to trade and pay the difference, I will accept such an offer as well.

·
Registered
2 Posts

Hello BigCoolJesus,

I have JVC RS4910U and would like to trade with your 600ES, what would be the difference you're asking? I just bought RS4910U last week from AVS and only

1 - 3 of 3 Posts