AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen the picture on the lp620, but i'm getting my w400q in a week ore two, i have not seen the picture on the w400q. which picture would you say is the best. the lp620 is dlp 800x600, and the w400q has higher res and the delta pixel system ????? want can i expect ?????

Nicolas:confused:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
anyone ???

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
A new W400Q onwer...thats great!

Have you checked theBigPicture W400Q forum? Tons of info there including many tweaks for it. I started 2 threads there regarding focus and light output which really helps the W400. I can tell you that if you were to compare the stock image with the newly tweaked one (using the more ligh output image) you won't believe they are from the same projector.

Things to keep in mind:

You really need a pitch black enviroment to get the most from it.

Also, when I painted the whole room black, the image improved a lot also.

I hope you really like going into the service menu cause there are many parameters there that will improve the projector's image BIG TIME!

I am projecting a 8' wide image and my viewing distance is 11' still no problem with screendoor at all. Thanks to the pixel arrangement.

Where do you bought it? Still under warranty?

For any questions you have regarding the W400Q please contact me at
[email protected]

I will be more than happy to help a fellow 400 owner get the most from it. You won't regreat you purchase.

Regards

link to the bigpicture
http://www.thebigpicturedvd.com/cgi-...onf=conference

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.