AVS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
What size? 75” doesn’t have a brick. The owners thread has some wall mount owners. @Mac128 for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
have a 55'' of this model of tv use same mount my power brick rests between one of the mount bars attached to tv and rest on cross bar
OK great - I think the power bricks are the same size with the 55 and 65" so glad to hear that I can mount it there.

I also wish the back inputs were on the other side too. How do you like the TV?

·
Registered
34 Posts
OK great - I think the power bricks are the same size with the 55 and 65" so glad to hear that I can mount it there.

I also wish the back inputs were on the other side too. How do you like the TV?
really enjoying it its in a bedroom colors are great speakers in tv not to bad in process of buying a soundbar for it soon though

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
really enjoying it its in a bedroom colors are great speakers in tv not to bad in process of buying a soundbar for it soon though
Cool. I regret not buying the Samsung KS8000 model last year for my living room - I have the 55" in the master bedroom and the TV is incredible.

I have this soundbar on my existing TV - love it but not sure if it's available anywhere anymore.

https://www.amazon.com/Yamaha-YAS-106-Sound-Built-Subwoofers/dp/B01JGZUJW8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1515008310&sr=8-1&keywords=soundbar+yamaha+yas+106

Edit:

Just realized that amazon has a link to the newer model.

https://www.amazon.com/Yamaha-YAS-107BL-Built-Subwoofers-Bluetooth/dp/B071ZN5PSS/ref=dp_ob_title_ce

·
Registered
34 Posts
see in the CES2018 sony coming out with few new sound bars HT-Z9F and HT-X9000F Sound Bars Supporting Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X™, Powered by Sony's Vertical seeing pricing will be in range what looking at now thanks for information on sound bar idea enjoy the sony tv once calibrated colors are awesome

1 - 8 of 8 Posts