AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw the Sony at the Sony store in Park Royal. They said they have plenty and have sold several 50" They, of course, have it priced at full retail. Don't know who is discounting around here although it seems to be happening in the U.S....go figure. Assume most Sony stores will have it. I would be interested to hear what you think of the picture, especially on cable mode. Thought I had a winner until I looked at the CRT Sony right next to it, way better picture on cable...

Cheers,

Rick

·
Registered
59 Posts
A&B Sound sent out a flyer advertising the GWII. Not sure if it was the 50" or 60" but the price was around $5600.00. The flyer said it wasn't available at all stores. So call first.

I know they don't have it at the Metrotown store. Since I want to check out the set, I'll try to go to Park Royal and take a look at it.

Cheers

mg

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mg: Ditto on the posting, we need to get a life! I think the A & B price would be for the 50" model as the Sony store lists it for $6,500 and at A & B's price, that is not a bad discount, for Sony anyway. I might have to try them out.

Thanks,

Rick

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.