Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by Tim Christianson
Can someone post the dates?? All I get is a blank white screen when clicking on the link with my crappy webtv box.

Thanks,

Tim
Interesting. The CNN.com link was posted via _my_ crappy WebTv. I am able to access it from the post. I guess my WebTv is not quite as crappy as is yours.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Does anyone know if HBO is planning to rebroadcast the Sunday show during the week ( day/time??) ? Unlike last year, these first-run episides are on opposite Sunday night NFL football.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Don't forget Curb Your Enthusiasm, also September 15, at 10pm.

I wish the show was an hour long, I can't get enough of it. Hopefully they'll rerun all the CYE episodes as well.

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by whiteoakct
Does anyone know if HBO is planning to rebroadcast the Sunday show during the week ( day/time??) ? Unlike last year, these first-run episides are on opposite Sunday night NFL football.
Not an HD solution, but occassionally we must stoop to a PVR for our viewing needs. ;)

·
Registered
71 Posts
I'm pretty sure HBO will rebroadcast the shows on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. At least that's what it has done in the past with its TV shows. You can count on them getting replayed many times, which is a good thing for me because I'm usually busy Sunday nights ... not to mention Sunday night football.

As for Curb Your Enthusiasm ... best comedy on TV right now. By far.

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
Is Sex and the City going to be in HD this season? Or was someone just posting it here for reference. If it is in HD my wife and her girl friend will go balistic.

Rick R

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.