AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the game for Christmas and played it at a friends house with no problems. However, when I put the game in on my PS3 I got a warning that there wasn't enough hard drive space but it installed anyway. After it installed the sound effects during fights and the announcer became extremely quiet.

I freed up hard drive space, then deleted the saved game and profile from the game, and updated the PS3 software and the game. After I did this the sound volume is ok, but some sound effects are missing. Most notably Captain Marvel doesn't say "Shazam" during the fights.

Also, I beat both story modes and it said I unlocked the kahn and darkseid, but I don't see them anywhere.

Aside from completely formatting the PS3 is there anything else I can try?

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarrellG /forum/post/15441275

Are you sure you deleted all of the data? There should be game data and save data, you should delete both.

As far as Kahn and Darkseid, I think you can only use them in Versus. I don't see them either and I beat both modes.

Yes, I deleted them both. I also updated the ps3 and the game. The sound volume works better, but some sound effects are missing. Do you see Kahn and Darkseid in versus mode? I don't see either one in that mode.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What is strange is that even though I tried it on 2 new TVs (a Sony and Samsung), it worked when I connected it through a pioneer receiver. Is there some kind of setting I have to change with the audio on the other TVs to get the audio to work correctly?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.