AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm in a dilemma here, going to pull the trigger on a Samsung PN51D6500 and what to get a good sound system with it but under 300, can stretch it a little bit but not more than 400.

Anyway not sure if I should go with a soundbar or an HTIB. For HTIB I would like wireless rear speakers since we live in an apartment and don't want to run wires from the receiver across the room. So any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
4,301 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by phas3 /forum/post/21524431

So I'm in a dilemma here, going to pull the trigger on a Samsung PN51D6500 and what to get a good sound system with it but under 300, can stretch it a little bit but not more than 400.

Anyway not sure if I should go with a soundbar or an HTIB. For HTIB I would like wireless rear speakers since we live in an apartment and don't want to run wires from the receiver across the room. So any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

The Vizio VHT510 sounds like what you are looking for,,, under 400 clams, wireless rear speakers/sub set-up,,, and its a great sounding system.

Cheers

Davyo

·
Registered
154 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by davyo /forum/post/0

The Vizio VHT510 sounds like what you are looking for,,, under 400 clams, wireless rear speakers/sub set-up,,, and its a great sounding system.

Cheers

Davyo

Just want some clarification. The rear speakers are wireless too? And any interference with a wifi network?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts